Yeah, I know all you moms out there here this one quit a a lot, (because I ask it). So, why not add some cooking inspirations, recipes, and what knot. I even added a new category, so you can just click up at the top and skip all the boring bmx stuff.
Starting off, here is a good one, Tangy Slow Roaster Pork with Yeah Yeah Yeah sauce. Ingredients:
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- Arrange onion slices evenly over the bottom of the slow cooker, and then place the roast on top of the onion. In a bowl, mix together water, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and hot sauce; pour over roast.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
Seeing as this takes 7 hours, you might not be able to make it for dinner, so try this one, (I currently have no recipe in mind, but the googles cans solve that by that by the time I am back!) Well, I am now back. I got this one, as well as the other one, off of AllRecipes.
Mikes Real Man Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Sparkling Cheese and Good Bread.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 slices processed American cheese
- Heat a small skillet to medium high heat. Spread a thin layer of butter on one side of both bread slices; place one slice bread, buttered-side-down, in hot skillet. Immediately place both cheese slices on bread and cover with second bread slice, butter-side-up. When first side is browned, turn over and brown other side. Remove from heat and let cool 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Well, a little BMXBOT insight on Mike’s recipe, it makes one serving, and if Mike eats one serving, he might need to eat some more of these until he becomes a “real” man. So, try making it with a loaf of bread, a wheel of cheese and a tub of margarine, (if you like to eat plastic, I personally am content with chewing on my bike grips, but you can do what ever you want, or what ever it is that you put your mind to, you know? Anyway,) So try butter, like Mike suggests.
Thanks to you, Allrecipe
s, for letting me steal yo recipes and making them more fun to read. No flashing ads here. Yet. Yeah, now get out there and slow cook a pork, and then eat it too.