Yeah, I know all you moms out there here this one quit a a lot, (because I ask it). So, why not add some cooking inspirations, recipes, and what knot. I even added a new category, so you can just click up at the top and skip all the boring bmx stuff.
Starting off, here is a good one, Tangy Slow Roaster Pork with Yeah Yeah Yeah sauce. Ingredients:
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- Arrange onion slices evenly over the bottom of the slow cooker, and then place the roast on top of the onion. In a bowl, mix together water, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and hot sauce; pour over roast.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 slices processed American cheese
- Heat a small skillet to medium high heat. Spread a thin layer of butter on one side of both bread slices; place one slice bread, buttered-side-down, in hot skillet. Immediately place both cheese slices on bread and cover with second bread slice, butter-side-up. When first side is browned, turn over and brown other side. Remove from heat and let cool 2 to 3 minutes before serving.