1. Start with matching colors or a theme. A good example is blue and white or buy all parts in one color like purple, even though they wont all be the same shade of purple it will look snazzy.
2. Get bigger bars and then drop your stem so that when you spin your bars, they barely clear your top tube.
3. Slam that pivotal seat. it is pivotal isn’t it? No style in a flag pole.
4. Take your brakes off and cut those mounts off, or get a brakeless frame.
5. Get the smallest driver and sprocket available to man. I’ve heard rummers about a 5 tooth driver. 14-5 is definitely the way to go.
6. Get rid of those cheese graters you call pedals and buy some pc pedals.
7. Get off the computer. (Does that mean my bike isn’t stylish?)
8. Put a playing card in your spokes for that great, old fashioned, CLICK CLICK CLICK.